Application Checklist And Supplemental Forms
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the supplemental forms linked below. You can download Acrobat Reader for free from Adobe's website.
EMBA 27 Calendar
Please review the class schedule and print a copy for your records.
Please feel free to use this checklist to keep track of the materials to be received by the Boston University Executive MBA Office.
Applicants to the Executive MBA (EMBA) Program need to submit the following items:
- An Executive MBA Application for Admission, submitted online.
- A nonrefundable $125 Application Fee, paid online via secure server.
The following items need to be submitted through the online application:
- Organizational Chart (Company issued document not required. All materials are considered confidential.)
- Letter of Introduction
- The letter of introduction is a one-page introduction to yourself, written in the first person, including professional and personal experiences and perspectives. We are interested in learning more about you, the individual. Information to include: professional and personal accomplishments, hobbies and interests, family information, etc. Upon admittance and matriculation in the program this information will be distributed to help acquaint you with faculty and colleagues. The letter of introduction should range between 400 and 600 words. View Sample letters here
- Two Letters of Recommendation (Follow instructions in the online application to request and send letters of recommendation).
The following items need to be submitted by mail to the Executive MBA Office. To expedite the process, faxed or emailed copies will be accepted in advance of receiving the hard copy.
- A Letter of Organizational Sponsorship (View and Print Form)
- Official Transcripts (View and Print Transcript Request Form)
A personal interview is required for admission to the EMBA program.
- Following the receipt and review of all application materials, applicants will be invited for a personal interview. The interview will be scheduled to evaluate an applicant's objectives and experiences.
Applications will be considered on a rolling admission basis with three distinct application dates: June 15, August 15 and October 15. Early application is advisable, since class size is limited.Executive MBA Program Admissions
Boston University School of Management
595 Commonwealth Avenue
Boston, MA 02215