Step 1: Create Your Account
If you previously created an ApplyWeb user account, you can use it to apply to another program. Proceed to the next section below.
Step 2: Apply Online
- To view or print a copy of your application go to Review Your Activity, open the Ohio University Graduate Application link and click on the View or Print icon.
- To review the status of online letters of recommendation, edit online recommenders, or send reminders to online recommenders, go to: Review Your Activity and open the Ohio University Graduate Application link and select the appropriate option beside the recommenders name.
- Forgot Your Login? Click Here
- Forgot Your Password? Click Here
- Change Password? Change your Password
For more detailed instructions regarding an online account and features available in the online application form, click Online Account Instructions.