With Your Account
University of St. Thomas
Center for Thomistic Studies
3800 Montrose Blvd.
Houston, TX 77006
- Submit Online Application with Application Fee of $35.00
- GRE official scores must be sent to the Center for Thomistic Studies at the address listed below.
- Submit official transcripts from all universities and colleges attended.
- Submit three letters of recommendation.
- Submit a philosophical writing sample.
Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics
The University of St. Thomas publishes specified information on campus crime statistics and security policies, available to current and prospective students and employees, in compliance with the Federal Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act (20 U.S.C. 1092(f)). View the report at www.stthom.edu/cleryact. A paper copy is available upon request by contacting UST Campus Security at email@example.com.
Return to Admission Website >>