Application for Admission Instructions
The application for admission is the first step in exploring the King's College community. We take the application process very seriously, as it allows the Office of Admission to become very familiar with the many talented men and women who seek admission to King's College. At King's, we look at the entire person when considering students for admission. Academic achievement, participation and leadership in school and community organizations are evaluated. While the paperwork is a necessary component, we also value the opportunity to meet our applicants in person. We strongly recommend scheduling a personal interview at your earliest convenience.
- Complete the application in its entirety. Please be sure to either type or clearly print in ink.
- Sign the completed application at the bottom of the last page.
- Enclose the $50 non-refundable application fee. Checks should be made payable to King's College. (if applying on-line, no application fee is required. kings.edu/admissions/applying_to_kings)
- Send your official high school transcript, and if Transfer admit status, request official college/university transcript as well.
- Assessment scores are required for admission consideration. Decide whether you will submit official SAT, TOEFL or IELTS scores and have them sent to the Office of Admission.
If you have any questions about the application, please contact the Office of International Student Recruitment at 001-570-208-5834. In special cases we may choose to waive requirements and will process the application with available information.Return to Application Menu
King's College is committed to equal opportunity in the admission of students, in administration of its educational program and activities, without discrimination based on race, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, age, or disability, in its programs, activities, or employment practices, as required by Title VI, Title IX, and Section 504.
Questions should be directed to the Equal Opportunities Officer, 133 North River Street, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18711, or by calling (570) 208-5925.