Apply Online at N.A.U.
Application processing fees (non-refundable) are as follows:
- Doctoral or Master's degree or Graduate Certificate applicants - $65.00
- Personal enrichment (non-degree) or endorsement - $35.00 (not eligible for financial aid)
To expedite processing your application please use a credit card (Discover, Visa, American Express or Mastercard) for payment. If you do not have a credit card please consider using a credit card gift card. Electronic checks require a verification period of SIX business days to process.
ATTENTION INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS:
Applications will ONLY be accepted for Flagstaff Mountain campus, and online programs if you plan to pursue the degree from your home country, and selected Yuma programs. Click for more information. Your application will not be processed without valid proof of English proficiency.
Proceed with Online Application Submission
- Step 1: Read Directions & Instructions
- Step 2: You must create an online account in order to submit your application.
- Step 3: Begin or return to your application
Review Your Account at any time
- Review your activity
- Change your password for your online account.
- If you have forgotten your password.
- If you have forgotten your login.
Northern Arizona University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action institution and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap or veteran status in its programs and activities. Interested students are welcome to apply. Northern Arizona University complies with Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972.