Complete all items on the application and pay the non-refundable $50 application fee ($90 for international students) on-line. If you have questions, please call the Office of Admissions at (718) 636-3514 or (800) 331-0834, or email us at email@example.com.
All items required are listed below. Portfolio requirements are described in more detail at www.pratt.edu/apply.
Application materials should be mailed to:
200 Willoughby Avenue
Brooklyn. NY 11205
- Completed Undergraduate Application Form.
- Application Fee payment is made on-line via Mastercard, Visa, Discover, American Express or e-check.
- Official Transcripts are required from all high schools, junior colleges, colleges, or other schools attended. Transfer applicants must submit both a high school transcript and college transcript. A high school transcript is not required if the transfer student has attended at least four semesters of college full-time or has earned at least 48 credits by the semester for which he or she is applying.
- SAT/ACT test scores (for bachelor programs only). Transfer students are not required to submit SAT/ACT scores.
- International applicants whose first language is not English must submit a TOEFL, IELTS, Pearson or SAT test score.
- Portfolio and Writing Samples: see www.pratt.edu/apply for complete requirements.
Note: Pratt does not require a letter of recommendation for undergraduate applicants. Recommendations will not be tracked through the online application checklist.
Complete instructions may be found at www.pratt.edu/apply.