College of Continuing Studies Application Instructions
Applicants seeking a degree or certificate are asked to provide:
- the online application, including a $50 nonrefundable application fee;
- official transcripts from every college or university attended;
- official high school transcripts if you have completed less than 30 cumulative credits at a college or university;
- copy of professional licensure (for RN to BSN and Allied Health Studies applicants only).
Applicants for the Post-Baccalaureate Premedical, Predental, and Preveterinary certificate program must also complete a Post Baccalaureate supplement, available in the online application.
Official transcripts may be sent to Rider University, Office of Graduate Admission, 2083 Lawrenceville Road, Lawrenceville NJ, 08648-3099.
Applicants who do not wish to pursue a degree are asked to provide:
- while official transcripts are not required, the College of Continuing Studies reserves the right to request transcripts on an individual basis.
Applicants currently enrolled at another university who wish to take classes as a visiting student should apply using the visiting student application.
High School Students applying for admission as an undergraduate student or as part of the gifted and talented program are asked to contact to the Office of Admission at (609) 896-5042 or (800) 257-9026 for the appropriate application.