Key Dates: Postbaccalaureate Applicants for Winter 2016
UW online application opens
Apply by Sept. 1, 2015. All required materials must be submitted or postmarked to be assured of consideration.
Application Fee $60The application fee is nonrefundable and must be submitted each time you apply to the UW. GO
Select a MajorPostbaccalaureate applicants must select a major or academic goal on the application. Ready to do that? GO
Statement of PurposeThis is your opportunity to provide context to your application. GO
Send TranscriptsOfficial transcripts are required from every college attended. GO
Gathering these documents and materials before you start will help the application go more smoothly.
- Your Social Security Number (SSN)
- If you have ever attended the UW, your UW Student Number
- Other names you have used on transcripts
- If you believe you are a Washington resident, information about how long you have lived in the state
- Do you have a visa? You will need the visa type and that long number.
- Personal information and educational background about one or more of your parents/guardians
- Copies of school records to accurately record dates of attendance
- The ability to tell us why you are pursuing further study, need to enroll at the UW, and need to enroll now
- If you’re paying the application fee: U.S. checking account info or a credit card.