Please complete the following steps to submit your application for admission as an International Undergraduate student for Washington State University (WSU)
1. Create a CollegeNet Account.
This step allows you to begin the Washington State University online application process. Your CollegeNet account makes it easy for you to apply to other colleges that subscribe to CollegeNET's ApplyWeb service by saving your basic information (address, phone number, email, etc.) for each application. Make sure to write down your CollegeNet account user name and password.
NOTE: If you have already established an account with CollegeNET, you may skip this step and use your established name and password.
2. After creating your CollegeNet account you will need to complete the International Student application form.
The online application allows you to save your work and come back to it later. As you work on your application, be sure to have the following information:
- If you have completed the TOEFL, IELTS examination or other WSU approved English proficiency examination please provide us with your results.
- Immigration Status: Be prepared to answer questions relating to your current or anticipated visa type. For information on available visa types please see: https://www.dhs.gov/visa-types.
- Payment Method: $50 (U.S.) non-refundable application fee will required to complete your online application. Credit card information is needed for payment.
Once you have finished the application, submit it along with your non-refundable payment. Your information and payment will be submitted over a secure connection.
Need help with your CollegeNET application?
For all other questions or additional support, contact the Office of Admissions, firstname.lastname@example.org.