You can apply in two steps.
1. Create your account.
This step allows you to begin the Washington State University online application process.
Your account also makes it easy for you to apply to other colleges that subscribe
to CollegeNET services by automatically inserting your basic information
(address, phone number, e-mail, etc.) for each new application.
NOTE: If you have already established an account with CollegeNET,
you may skip this step and use your established name and password.
Create your account
2. Fill out and submit your application.
Once you have started your online application, you can save your work and come back to it later -
even from a different computer.
As you work on your application, be sure to have the following information:
- English Proficiency: Results from Official TOEFL, IELTS or other WSU approved English proficiency examination.
- Immigration Status: Be prepared to answer questions relating to your current or anticipated visa type. For information on available visa types please see: (http://ip.wsu.edu/oiss/students/incoming-students/visa-information.html).
- Academic Records: You must provide complete, official academic records from secondary (equivalent to high school education in the U.S.) and post-secondary schools. Please provide the following: locations (addresses); dates attended; and diplomas or degrees earned; for all schools, colleges or universities you have attended.
- Payment Method: $50 (U.S.) non-refundable application fee will required to complete your online application. Credit card or electronic check information is needed for payment.
Once you have finished the application, submit it along with your non-refundable payment. Your data and payment will be submitted over a secure connection.
Start your application form
Return to your saved application
Need help with your CollegeNET application?
Read general information about working on your application in CollegeNET
Review or revise applications you have started with WSU or another school
Change your password
Your password reminder
Your login reminder