You can apply in two steps.
1. Create your account.
This step allows you to begin the Washington State University online application process. Your account also makes it easy for you to apply to other colleges that subscribe to CollegeNET's ApplyWeb service by automatically inserting your basic information (address, phone number, e-mail, etc.) for each new application.
NOTE: If you have already established an account with CollegeNET, you may skip this step and use your established name and password.
2. Fill out and submit your application.
Once you have started your online application, you can save your work and come back to it later - even from a different computer. As you work on your application, be sure to have the following information:
- U.S. social security number (optional)
- Dates you have resided in the state of Washington (if applicable)
- Name and location of all colleges and universities with dates of attendance
- Current and planned course work (prior to enrolling at WSU)
- High school or G.E.D. information
- Credit card or electronic check information needed for payment. (Students with demonstrated need may qualify for a waiver of the application fee. For details, click here.)
Once you have finished the application, submit it along with your non-refundable payment. Your data and payment will be submitted over a secure connection.
Need help with your CollegeNET application?
For all other questions or additional support, contact the Office of Admissions, email@example.com.