Listed below, please find a list of application materials that must be sent directly to:
Worcester State University
Attn: Graduate School
486 Chandler Street
Worcester, MA 01602
Completed applications are reviewed by the appropriate academic department upon receipt of all application materials. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed for admission decisions.
Fall - June 15
Spring - November 1
Summer - April 1
Special deadlines for fall admissions apply to the following programs:
Speech-Language Pathology - February 1 for Summer admission
Occupational Therapy - March 1 for Summer 1 admission
CAGS School Psychology - March 1 for Fall admission
- Online application, Essay, and Fee
- Official sealed undergraduate and/or graduate transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation from individuals qualified to judge your competence for graduate study. (Three letters are required for Management and Leadership and Administration applicants.)
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or Miller's Analogies Test (MAT) or Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT -- for Management). These tests are not required for our Post-Baccalaureate, Nursing and the M.Ed. programs which require applicants to already have an Initial License. Students who possess an advanced degree are waived from the above test requirements.
- Occupational History / Career Plan Essay which states your occupational background, professional goals, and reasons for wanting to pursue the program you have selected. Students may include a statement of what influenced them and their long-term goals. For M.ED in Leadership and Administration applicants, please discuss why you are interested in becoming a school adminstrator, addressing the four professional standards for administrative leadership.
- Massachusetts Teacher Licensure (MTEL) exams for post-baccalaureate programs
- Copy of Initial or Professional license for M.Ed. applicants, except those applying to a Non-Licensure - Professional Development M.Ed. Program
- Tuition Residency Statement (For Occupational Therapy applicants ONLY)
- Official course-by-course transcript evaluations (by an accredited U.S. evaluation company) for all transcripts from outside of the United States.
Additional for Foreign Students Requesting an I-20
- Current I-20 letter, if applicable (upon acceptance)
- Certification of Finances Form (upon acceptance)